Recommendations for what procedure to research for fuller lips

• Hi! First time poster here~
    I want to ask if there are any experienced members that have done some sort of lip injection to make it more fuller and plump. I've always had tiny and thin lips and hated it... the aesthetics recently has been even bigger and more fuller lips making me feel extremely inadequate and self-conscious... Where should I look at and what is a good substance for lip injections/fillers

• I was always under the impression that smaller lips would always make you look younger and cuter but Korean women seem to be following suite with the trend of fuller lips. I personally like smaller lips but it isn't difficult to see that at this rate most people are going to make their lips fuller.

• https://www.realself.com/lipinjections-juvederm-restylane

Juvéderm & Juvederm Volbella, Restylane & Restylane Silk, Juvederm Ultra

He pointed these 3 out in a video linked above ^
    It depends on the volume you are looking for but if you are looking for a Kardashian look then I'm thinking that Juvederm Ultra and Restylane
    Getting a specific shape you desired he recommended Juvederm Volbella or Restylane Silk.
    Below the explanation video is another video that shows him doing the actual procedure on the patient!
    It looks pretty painful but the results seem to be, according to my 14 year old female cousin, "on point".

Looks like your connection to MyKoreanSurgery was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.